Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Starving Cambodian child

.......So yet again I have forgotten to eat all day. I feel like this keeps on happening every time I have a day off. Its like there is some sort of disable switch. I don't really ever forget to eat on work days so its still a bit of a puzzle. I don't even really understand how I my body doesn't bother to mention that it hasn't been fed. I figure that it must be because I'm not due at work till 1:30pm so I really don't eat anything till 11:30 at the earliest and I guess my stomach is just trained to shut up till then. Honestly though, most days its 3pm before I even realize I've not eaten. Today I technically ate some fried shrimp.....but that wasn't even that substantial and it was around 4:30, so here it is 1:30am the next day and I'm just realizing I'm hungry. Well fortunately Wendy's is open till 2.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment