Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quick THoughts

I honestly don't know how I feel about you....


I find you amusing
You're hot
You make these expressions sometimes that are....adorable
I can have an intelligent conversation with you
There are things you can teach me
You don't require all of my attention
I can be honest with you
Talking with you just seems to flow smoothly
You learn quickly
I don't have to wonder if you're just being polite....
Your thighs don't touch

....but none of that really tells me how I feel about you


I like kissing you
Your practicality is a relief
I like when you lay on me
I enjoy feeling like time with you isn't time wasted
You're quick to move past irritating situations
I value the fun facts I get out of our conversations
I like that you pick up the phone almost immediately
You're not terrible with money

....but that just tells me what I've come to appreciate about you

So maybe it's not so much a big deal how I feel about you, but rather how I don't feel about you. I think that will be sufficient for now. There is plenty of time for later, later.

....but if the current downsides to you are things like having to sit through episodes of Myth Busters......I think we'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment