Sunday, May 2, 2010

Its not ok

I feel like its a kind of funny that the only bit of solace I have for this current moment are the words i wrote just a few days ago....                       No, nevermind....its not funny at all.

 I don't know what to do. I don't know why I don't know what to do.  The things is, that is usually my area of expertise...the "what to do" area. I'm also not sleeping. Hours a night spent doing......well nothing really. None of it is beneficial....the other night I watched episodes of "V" online...a show I have never seen nor even really care about. Then in the morning I wake up between 7:45-7:56(literally) and start the "try to go back to sleep" cycle. Basically during that time, my brain creates random scenarios that somehow involve my body and make me tense and then wake back up repeatedly....I don't even know if it ends up being rest. On top of that, I can't think straight. I think about things and they just slip right out of my grasp before I can really analyze or resolve them. That, of course, leads to lots of "I don't know..." which is hugely lame because as aforementioned, I usually do.

There is one thing I'm certain of though: Its not ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment