Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I was wrong

Nope. It got worse.  First off, a chaotic lunch where I once again did more talking than listening, and ultimately left angry because no one seems to understand my point of view. Second, a confirmation on the sucktatude of that aforementioned list. Third, the death of my cone which resulted in a considerably larger amount of strain on my already taxed, post bronchitised lungs. Fourth, the stifling of the intense desire to just blast someone full on with my opinion on things. Fifth, the realization that I might be in trouble. Sixth, .......she has a boyfriend now.......thats just awesome.

...So we're lookin at: The Chaotic Confirmation of Death, and Stifiling Realization that She has a boyfriend.

There had better be a great big beautiful tomorrow.....shining out of.......well whatever the song says

No comments:

Post a Comment