Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mess

My room. My car. My life.

A-Mess.
Mess and disaster.....has been for well over a week.  I look at it and I know it shouldn't be like that. It should be nice and neat, clean and tidy. Alas, it is not so......
Cluttered and chaotic are these places and spaces.
Gloom and unrest are the order of the day.
Anyone would probably ask me how I find anything.
The answer is that I haven't been looking
....Haven't done a damned thing.

I just sit and watch it grow...eating up the order and replacing it with disfunction.
Filling all the open spaces with junk and trash...
Making it hard to even see...
It bothers me.
It pains me to look at it...at the mess

What's the point? If I clean it, it will inevitably just get messy again.
Won't it?

Maybe if I sit and look at it long enough, it will become less painful to do so
Would that be so bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment