Thursday, April 8, 2010

The point is...

There are things in this world I dont understand.......
and I dont understand that.

Maybe thats the point.....that there are always going to be things beyond our grasp.
But then I wonder, is it pointless to try and grasp it?
Would not trying to understand cause things to change?

I wonder if perhaps understanding....or rather not understanding is a relative concept.......and if I limit myself only to the things that are automatically understood, would some of these things then become less automatic?

I hope not, because that would start to unravel the simplest of things.  It causes me to also wonder, on the flip side, if there will ever be a point reached in our understanding where the thigns we question become automatic, and if then at that point there will appear a newer and more complicated set of things to not understand. I feel like that would make sense although I can't really fathom it, because it would seem quite hard to believe that any of us will ever just plainly understand everything.  but then, what would happen to the point? Does it, in turn become pointless? is there a new point......at that point?

It would sure be great if I could freakin be asleep instead of thinking points and pointlessness...ses

No comments:

Post a Comment