Wednesday, March 3, 2010

less pertinent update

Update on my collection.  I did end up deciding it was to be books and have since acquired a nice bundle from Ebay with only the smallest of hassle. The first set was the series that begins with "A Wrinkle in Time"

I remember reading this book and perhaps one or two of its following stories, but I know I enjoyed it (and have since read this first one to confirm), and am glad to finally own decent copies....no thanks to one of my sellers.
Next is the Enchanted Forest Chronicles which I remember to be really fun and full of magic and mystery....can't wait to jump into those either.  And of course I'm still in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series (may that movie burn for eternity in Tartarus)........Gah! I love reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment