Wednesday, March 10, 2010

seasonal addiction

So I feel as though I should announce the re-arrival of my second favorite beverage in all the fair land that is America.....the strawberry lemonade fruitista freeze.  This delightful blend has been MIA for some time while Taco Bell was busy pushing the pina colada and creme swirl seasonal varieties. All the while, I've just been waiting and hoping for the return of my mistress.  Outside of my first and true love, this is probably the most enjoyable drink not only for its tangy taste, but also for the way it soothes one's thirst on hot Florida days. I HIGHLY recommend that anyone and everyone try one ASAP....before I buy them all. Literally I have to try to keep from having one everyday...I drink one and I immediately want another. There have been times when I stop inand the machine isn't working.....and then I drive to another Taco Bell and get one there. Its really bad. Who knows when they will take it away from me again without warning?! I can't even think about it, it displeases me soo much. Please try one and be addicted to it too so I can start a support group.

1 comment:

  1. Can't Take it in is the number 1 song on my IPOD. Nice:)

    ReplyDelete