Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tastes like happy

I'm going to need to write about my apprehension concerning tomorrow's procedure and it's subsequent weekend of recovery....but the time for that is not quite upon me, so instead, I'm going to talk about something I simply adore. 


I really really enjoy the company of Simply Lemonade (with raspberry)......like a lot. It tastes like happy. There are 2 big bottles of it in my fridge at this very moment...not kidding. Every time I go to the store I usually grab a bottle or 2 because it makes me nervous to not have a backup when my "in use" supply runs low.  I really don't even drink as much of it as I do of water( as water is my 5 day) but somehow whenever I pour some out, half the bottle ends up gone. The best part is that its not full of crap...just filtered water and lemon and sugar and raspberry puree and awesome.

Currently I am trying to restrain myself from pouring more now

1 comment:

  1. i just bought that for the first time yesterday and it was amazing. didn't think i liked raspberry that much.

    ReplyDelete