Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mushy stuff

No one has ever asked me that....and I think my eyes got watery a little when you said it.  Its stupid really.....but ya know how there are those phrases that you hear in movies and TV? Those concepts that you look at and think "I would like that" or those recalled stories other people tell where they had some bad experience and someone said that to them?  I really never get that, and its not at all that I wouldn't(and I have before) offer the same to anyone close to me...its just that...well its never been said to me *.  Really a lot of things that I say have never been said to me, but I don't expect it. Secretly I probably long for such things, but its never anything I would really say aloud or even let myself think about much less actively seek.  So thank you for that...it means a great deal of awesome to me and though its not one of those things that needs to be done over and over, it made everything just a little bit less hopeless to know that you cared enough to ask.....and enough to follow through.


*except for that one time a few months ago, but that was definitely not for the same reasons and it was truly an altogether worthless experience

No comments:

Post a Comment