Friday, January 22, 2010

Crankypants Mcgee

I'm cranky. I've been cranky all day. If that's not ok with everyone then I'll pretend to be sorry about it.
Maybe if I were working today I might have mustered up the force of will to fix it...maybe not. Either way it doesn't matter seeing as how today is pretty much over, but lets recap:

I became irritated less than 7 minutes into my morning
I was further irritated as the day progressed
I can't focus my left eye
There's a scrath on my contact lense...which feels just lovely
I have a nice migraine that has been toying with me all day
I watched a sizable amount of money run out of my bank account like there was a fire
I sorta burned my scalp because I wasn't focusing on what I was doing
I forgot to eat again till way too late
I have resolved that I will probably never get to see that princess and the frog movie
Fatty lost my favorite video game
.....I can't focus my freakin left eye!

I realize this is my own bad mood and no one is keeping me here but me, but...........well, whatever.
-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment