Monday, January 4, 2010

Pertinent updates

I'm not done with my Christmas post but I have to update other things so heres some stuff that is pertinent in the meantime(there will be backtracking later for the aformentioned post though)

Attention: Due to increased call volume and popular demand, I have added an additional speed dial spot for my phone list.  Speed dial 7 status has been created to accommodate this change in personnel and is effective immediately.


I bought Dissidia for my PSP and ahve been playing it like a fiend....until my memory card somehow got corrupted and I lost 3 days worth of gaming data....so f course I found a way to cheat and get it all back with a tiny bit of interest even. I will of course go back to playing honestly........soon.


I'm very glad that HIMYM crew is all fixed now



I'm resuming facebook posting now because I no longer feel dangerous with my words...it was getting kinda iffy there for a bit, but its back under my control now


I have eaten waaay too much wheat products this past 2 days and mostly its been due to time restraints and company. Also the 99cent pretzels for cast members at Wetzels didnt help (I had 3 tonight)


I have finally seen one of the 2 movies I've been really hurting to see and it was WELL worth the wait and anticipation.  I don't really watch movies more than 1 time in the theater. Its just not really worth paying again when my memory is more than sufficient till the dvd release. Not so with this movie, I am already planning my return trip in like IMAX 3D even.  Avatar was just as good, if not better, than all the hype I have heard in passing from people. Good as in story, music, effects, battle sequence, essence, and delivery.  I really could not find anything wrong with it........just lots of "Ooo" and Ahhh"   Go see it, NOW!

I have lastly decided not to dramatically change the way I operate, this new year. Originally I had decided that I was going to be more like everyone else and less concerned with things that are not in my world. I came to the conclusion that perhaps that 180 is not such a grand idea afterall. It would probably lead to my demise and quite frankly, I just can't do that to the people that care and worry about me.

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment