Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pre-Christmas

Christmas was awesome!!!

Clarification: This was not the actual Christmas, but rather a few days before, because I knew that actual Christmas was not going to be nearly as awesome, so I planned ahead thereby creating my own suitable Christams experience.

Probably the best part was just seeing everytone there having a good time(really the best part was the awesome gifts, but shhh we'll just pretend).  Dinner was at BJ's, one of my newer favorite restaurants...its kinda like Cheesecake Factory, but less expensive in price and ambience. I think the food is there is awesome and we had a really nice and attentive server and the place was mostly empty because blah blah blah blah took forever to get chips blah blah blah blah the meal was free blah blah blah blah...

Ok so gifts.....
It was really awesome to see the looks on everyone's faces at the gifts that I got them
and even more pleasing to know that even though I was severely short on cash this year, I was able to at least get them all something....and at that, something specific and enjoyable. 
Of course the only thing better than giving gifts and seeing how people recieve them is in fact getting gifts yourself, lol.  It was quite amazing to recieve gifts that were of significant quality and expense(they got me some really good stuff) and I think my face nearly fell off with delight.


All in all it was an awesome evening and I love and cherish all my friends that celebrated it with me. Probably the best pre-Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment