Saturday, December 5, 2009

Conflict

I feel conflicted...
It is for that reason, I did not write this post until today...which is technically tomorrow, but for me now is yesterday.

I don't know what to do
I don't know how to act
I don't know....anything, in fact
Its a struggle right now to keep it together

People are starting to notice
The part of that I dislike the most is that they will assume that I am unhappy with what I'm doing
...I love what I'm doing....all of this would be far worse if I were still trapped elsewhere getting in trouble for breathing on the wrong counts

The other part is the comments
No, I had no clue I wasn't smiling, thank you soo much for telling me
....I shouldn't have written that....my sarcasm is having a field day with my conflictedness
Probably I shouldn't have written any of this

I'm gonna be done for now

No comments:

Post a Comment