Monday, December 21, 2009

Thought Cycle

I don't want to try anymore
its too hard
not so much always as now
I just fall flat on my face
end up looking stupid...if no one else, to myself
sticking my neck out yet again
taking big steps
blind or just hopeful.....or foolish
its not a solid ratio anyhow so I don't know why I bother
maybe its cause I can't quit
can't easily see that I should just stop
not bother...
just quit...

I can't
no, I refuse to quit
theres got to be something I can do
...say
...resolve
something
"nothing" is not an option
I can't live with nothing and I won't settle for just barely
that's not me
and I certainly can't expect someone else to be me for me so I have to be me
there must be something I can do
it my seem like a little, but
all I can do is try

No comments:

Post a Comment