Friday, November 13, 2009

Just a today


So today is just a today. A day that I got a few things done, but nothing super special. This is mostly because I didn't really plan out my day past just the first part, which consisted of taking people to the airport. Now that they are gone and I am left to fend for myself these next few days I have the thought that maybe I should have given this more thought. Granted I have Netflix for a bit longer and can crank out another season of Heroes; I just think that might be too unremarkable of a recap for when they return. I might collect reciepts for the new budget or stretch or organize things. Maybe hang with some other friends or visit my parents. All of that can wait for tomorrow though (and the ungodly hour that i'll be waking for work) because today is just today and I didn't make plans, so I'm just gonna chill, be planless, and have an altogether unremarkable day


addendum: That didnt really end up happening like that....
I visited my parents
picked up my winter apparel
bought some groceries
played some video game
cleaned my bathroom
stretched
napped
hung out with another friend
watched Heroes and finished this blog...haha. Guess it was remarkable afterall

No comments:

Post a Comment