Saturday, November 7, 2009

...i like her


so today i got to spend 3 hours with an interesting, funny, smart girl. i woke up to the sound of my voicemail on my day off....work summoning me in with the promise of overtime, but after i had contemplated it and called them back, the shift was filled and i was returned to my day off. i texted her offering plans and she accepted, so i revised my day to accommodate the sizable chunk of time it would take for those plans. it always seems to end up being 3 hours whenever we're together and though sometimes virtually nothing gets done, it is still worth every second.

...i like her

she lives far away
she's too young for me
our schedules are annoyingly opposite
she has a ton of ballet flats(and probably wears skinny jeans with them)
she hasn't quite learned to unlock my door when i open hers
shes as busy as i am

...but i like her

she has a sweet disposition
the prettiest eyes
she looks extra beautiful all dressed up
she cares about people
she can take a joke and even make one back
her mood is not set in stone
she makes her decisions for herself

....and i like her even more

No comments:

Post a Comment