Thursday, November 19, 2009

Worry

I'm worried....

I don't like to worry...in fact I am the crusader against worrying to practically everyone I know. Unfortunately like with all good advice, it is applied easiest to other people.

Basic worrying can usually be divided into sections. I call these the Big Five.

Money
Time
Heart
Health
Faith

If you think about it, most anything substantial is in these catergories ranging from the life-changing to the petty. They aren't numbered because they rank differently to everyone, but they are all important enough to be worried about. Naturally I'm a bit worried about all of them but there are two that are really stressing me out right now. What annoys me the most is that I am powerless to change the things that bother me the most at times....as we all are. More often than not, there is a solution or at the very least a band-aid for every woe and instance, but there are some things that just cannot be solved...and those are the things we must concede. I don't have the patience to worry for long and I'm sure I will be seemingly care-free by tomorrow morning proper, but for right now not even mindless video gaming can deter me from my thoughts :(

No comments:

Post a Comment