Saturday, November 14, 2009

that's not bug 6


I woke up at 6:55 this morning and I was not happy about it. Since the new casting i pretty much never have to use my alarm clock because I'm now in after noon everyday. Today was the day of "G at the H" into bug6....a shift that made no sense. Though I am not a huge fan of some "G at the H," I had resigned myself to just suck it up and look towards the last part of the day, where I would get to rock it out bug pal style.
That ended abruptly around noon as I was moved to Big Blue.

I gave myself the walk down to the cafeteria to get over it...not that its a huge deal...I was just wanting to be a bug. Needless to say, I had an awesome parade. It was a blast and I had a blast doing it as I always do. As usual, it always makes me think about how lucky I am.

I love my job.

How many people do you know who love their jobs? The extent of the inconveniences I encounter are being moved to something I dont particularly care for as much...or having to do it in the rain...or its hot outside. thats kind of it...nothing huge, nothing demeaning. Probably the best thing about doing my job is that it makes me happy. No matter what happened or how or when or with who; I can push it aside and just dance and yell and laugh and make people happy...and that in turn makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment